Britney Spears - Young [SMF]

Britney Spears Young

All the samples contains images of Britney Spears of Age 20+

Because I like this girl and I want it perfect I’ll release a version 2 on his time to maximize compatibility on all realistic checkpoints, but for now this is a start :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to use ADetailer to fix faces on full body renders: [ GitHub - Bing-su/adetailer: Auto detecting, masking and inpainting with detection model. ], usually to enhance and achieve perfect likeness and fix some face details. For portraits and mid-body its not needed.

Hey Bro! pffshfft… try this one: [ 1girl, britneyspears-smf, twin braids, braid, realistic, smile, shirt, solo focus, brown hair, midriff, grin, open clothes, cosplay, open shirt, solo, navel, brown eyes, lips, tied shirt, real life insert, looking at viewer, schoolgirl uniform, uniform sweeter ]

Use of this model it’s up to the responsibility of each user on posting any content, please avoid to post any NSFW content of the model to avoid model removal, users compliance or CIVITAI restrictions. Thanks!

Check my Patreon for exclusive models:

Patreon

Patreon

Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!

布蘭妮·斯皮爾斯年輕

所有樣本均包含 20 歲以上布蘭妮·斯皮爾斯的圖像

因為我喜歡這個女孩並且我希望它完美,所以我將在他的時間發布版本 2,以最大限度地提高所有現實檢查點的兼容性,但現在這只是一個開始:)

不要忘記使用ADetailer 來修復全身渲染上的面部:[ https://github.com/Bing-su/adetailer.git ],通常是為了增強和實現完美的相似度並修復一些面部細節。對於肖像和半身則不需要。

嗨!哥們儿!pffshfft …試試這個:[ 1girl, britneyspears-smf, twin braids, braid, realistic, smile, shirt, solo focus, brown hair, midriff, grin, open clothes, cosplay, open shirt, solo, navel, brown eyes, lips, tied shirt, real life insert, looking at viewer, schoolgirl uniform, uniform sweeter ]

使用此模型由每個用戶負責發布任何內容,請避免發布該模型的任何 NSFW 內容,以避免模型被刪除、用戶合規性或 CIVITAI限制 。謝謝!

檢查我的 Patreon 的獨家型號:

Patreon

Patreon

Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!

下載地址:

ipfs.io

/ipfs/QmTZAfmuwYavfpgFe9SMnhCb7MdnNyZdMPsDUU8VmdPFGW

A directory of content-addressed files hosted on IPFS.

IPFS CID:

QmTZAfmuwYavfpgFe9SMnhCb7MdnNyZdMPsDUU8VmdPFGW

2 Likes

It makes so much sense to use AI technology to bring back the beauty of youth