Around the 20th day, I felt it was appropriate to increase my position size and pace

To be honest, whether it was selling put options or using the risk-reward strategy, my previous profits were not solely based on my accurate prediction of specific price levels, but rather luck played a significant role.

However, I would like to highlight the logical factors behind my decision:

Sentimental factors: I have lost trust in everything and my faith continues to diminish.
Financial factors: The consecutive signals from institutional investors in the past two days have made it difficult to have back-to-back profitable opportunities.
Smart money: When reviewing the historical trades of experienced investors like HJ, I noticed that they were skilled in timing the market, whether it was during the financial crisis in 2008, the downturn in 2015, or the volatility in 2018. Additionally, they focused on broad-based indices.
While market manipulations can deceive people, money does not lie. As ordinary retail investors, we need to pay close attention to two key factors:

Key sentiment
Key money flows
Considering these factors, I believed that the overall risk-reward ratio had already exceeded 2:1. Of course, this assessment was subjective and based on my own experience.

Therefore, around the 20th day, I felt it was appropriate to increase my position size and pace.